The Arcane Circle

ar‧cane [ahr-keyn] – adjective - known or understood by very few.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Grainy.

it is grainy, my vision I mean. I know there is something there I just can tell what it is. I can feel it. I can here its pulse. It haunts me and follows close behind in my shadows. This thing gets so close to me that I can smell it. Then it vanishes but its there. Behind me somewhere. Or maybe in front of me. They say the best place to hide is right out in the open. I'm searching you see. What for? I don't know. It seems I don't know anything these days. But there is something missing. It is like trying to sit in the passenger seat of a car you have been driving for years. Everything still works the way it should, but something does not feel right. So you think you have changed somehow? I cant tell if I have changed or if this is just some I failed to see all these years. Maybe it has always been like this and I have just been to scared to admit it. Do you feel scared? Don't we all? How am I to tell if this is normal or not. Am I scared of this new thing and should I be worried about it if I am? Maybe we all are scared of it yet only I am the guy who cant figure out what it is?

- The Arcane Circle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home