The Arcane Circle

ar‧cane [ahr-keyn] – adjective - known or understood by very few.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Redemption.

The church can show the way to redemption right? What a wonderful thing it has created. I can be as mean and as immoral as I like and all I have to do is belief and ask for forgiveness. Provided I am sincere that I would really like to say I'm sorry for my 'sins' all is well. Is not this a great institution? Now I never have to fill guilty again. The church has given me quite the shield to defend myself against feeling bad for what I have done. I should right them a thank you leader.

Or. Could this just be a ruse to gain more followers? The world is chaotic place right now and the church could certainly use some more money to spread the word. More followers mean they can spread the word. With people comes the green. With people come power and control. An army of believers to hide out secrets. The bible was put together some time before Constantine, about seventy years if memory serves. And just what was happening in the world at the time? A new religion was emerging and could sure use a couple more people to help it grow.

*poof*


Redemption and thousands of new believers

All of this is just un-researched ideas that have been running through my head this morning. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home